arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
Ohhh wowwww

Awesome stuff, thanks!

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty!
[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! i deleted the content off of my reddit so this is the only place you'll see it 0w0. I'll be updating the mega with other contents I'll be posting on my onlyfans, just so it's fair for those that have this link already. I'll link my OF when I've got it all ready to go~ Smile ty for being patient!
thanks for this!!

what the hell how come i still cant view the Mega link even though ive put up 2 hot threads to contribute Sad can someone PM with the link?

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! i deleted the content off of my reddit so this is the only place you'll see it 0w0. I'll be updating the mega with other contents I'll be posting on my onlyfans, just so it's fair for those that have this link already. I'll link my OF when I've got it all ready to go~ Smile ty for being patient!
thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing!

Nice post. Thanks

Wow thanks a lot for sharing, this is amazing!

bananaran Wrote:
escafrisky Wrote:We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! 
That's very unfortunate to hear. Hope you're doing alright. You 2 seemed great together back on hutt so I hope nothing bad happened between you 2
we're just gonna take a break xp

for anyone wondering what my onlyfans is, it's just my username! so i think it should be onlyfans/escafrisky i've only posted a little bit but i'll be posting more once i get back into the routine of things x

here's a pic from an album I did last night Smile
[Image: aRx8yZC.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like escafrisky's post

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

Good to see u finally back!

nice! glad to see you back!

this is awesome Smile

escafrisky Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Verified and welcome to LeakedBB Esca
Thank you very much Smile I will format and add more photos when I can get to my PC!!
Crazyyyyyyyy

how very generous

tring Wrote:i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

escafrisky Wrote:
bananaran Wrote:
escafrisky Wrote:We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! 
That's very unfortunate to hear. Hope you're doing alright. You 2 seemed great together back on hutt so I hope nothing bad happened between you 2

for anyone wondering what my onlyfans is, it's just my username! so i think it should be onlyfans/escafrisky i've only posted a little bit but i'll be posting more once i get back into the routine of things x

[Image: aRx8yZC.jpg]

your are amazing and looks pretty, love seeing your new content so much.

am wondering , are all the content in onlyfans also be in the mega or it would be a bit different? hopefully dont miss anything

tring Wrote:
tring Wrote:i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

escafrisky Wrote:
bananaran Wrote:

your are amazing and looks pretty, love seeing your new content so much.

am wondering , are all the content in onlyfans also be in the mega or it would be a bit different? hopefully dont miss anything

the onlyfan content is also in the megaupload!! don't worry. you'll probably just miss out on commenting and text posts.

this is awesome and you're awesome

Thanks for posting

Thank you for sharing!! You're amazing

That's amazing!

Jump to page