arrow_upward
The thing keeping the forum going is…
It seems that a continuous supply of new leaks is most important thing. I believe that as more users join to access fresh leaks, the forum will continue and remain active. I think the admins are already doing their best, but I believe they would agree with my opinion. 

Many new users are dissatisfied with the point and reputation systems, but I find these systems quite reasonable. If you don’t want to pay money, prove your value by contributing to the forum through activity. It’s not that difficult, right? I’m always grateful to the admins.

[+] 4 users Like dokumadesu's post
I agree with dokumadesu that the entire concept of this forum is more than reasonable, and quite clever actually. Although it can be a pain sometimes, forcing users who wish to access the community to actually become an active member of said community is a brilliant way to ensure the community remains active and vibrant. It's a simple idea, but it works. By requiring users to become an active member of the community, they become invested in the success of the community. They are more likely to contribute content and participate in discussions, which keeps the community alive and well.

<sarcasm> Terrible. What is this? 2004 internet? Nobody does that s*** in the modern post Twitter 2024 internet."</sarcasm>

[+] 3 users Like Jeron Knight's post
How do I get credits, and does anyone have jordyn emshay leak?